Twitter is a forum for Elon Musk to express his odd and impulsive ideas, a crowd for cryptocurrencies, and a place to get heard. Twitter content varies. If a video touches you, you'll want to share it. Your friends and family may not use Twitter. Twitter Video Downloader lets you effortlessly download and share videos. Twitter doesn't allow video downloads. There's a screen recording. It has limits.
What if you could quickly download Twitter videos?
Download on your PC/Laptop
Nowadays, you can find an app or a device to do almost everything. Our recommended apps are the best way to save Twitter videos to your computer.
- To find the video, you wish to save to your phone, open Twitter.
- The next step is to track out the tweet containing the video in question.
- Simply clicking the tweet and copying the address from the address bar will provide you with the link or URL.
- You may also get the option to "copy link to tweet" by clicking the three-dot menu directly under the video. Once you've done that, you may copy the URL by right-clicking on it.
- Copy the URL, then put it into Twitter Video Downloader or Save Tweet Vid.
- One prominent feature of these web apps will be a central address bar.
- To begin downloading, select the option to do so at the screen's footer.
Here you'll also be able to customize the video's resolution to your liking. The video will be saved to your device. How quickly data may be downloaded through your internet connection. It would help if you only used a wifi connection to download these movies.
Download from Twitter to your Android phone
An additional mobile app is available for Android users who want to download videos from Twitter.
With over a billion downloads, Download Twitter Videos - Twitter video downloader has a 4.5 rating on Google Play.
- Proceed to the tweet containing the video you want to save.
- You must now select the tweet you wish to share and click the share button before copying the URL/link.
- When you're ready, launch the Twitter Videos app. A space for pasting the link's address will appear. Insert the URL.
- Proceed to the download button now. Wait a while for the download to finish.
Download videos from Twitter on your iOS phone
Before beginning, ensure you have the Documents by Readle and My Media apps installed on your iPhone.
Further steps involved
- To download a video from Twitter, you must first locate the tweet containing the link to the clip.
- It's simple to copy the URL for a tweet by clicking the share button and then pasting it into the address bar.
- It's time to fire up the My Media or Documents by Readle app on your iPhone.
- A web browser icon will represent each program. The location of this element is in the bottom right corner of the page. Pick the image and press it. A new tab in the app's internal browser will open.
- Launch the app's built-in browser and go to this. Specifically, it's for the Twitter video downloader web app.
- Use the same procedures as described for a laptop or personal computer. Copy the URL, paste it into the address bar, and hit the download button. There will be a new download link available. Click it. We're getting ready to start your download. In addition, you may give the video a new title.
Nowhere in this area does this procedure end. You may watch the downloaded video within the app alone. If you want to save a Twitter video to your iPhone, you'll need to launch the app on your mobile device and select "save to camera roll."
Also Read: How Long Do Dog Treats Last.